In who buy aztec secret – indian healing clay. If you are wondering about “Aztec secret indian healing clay uses”, you don’t need to worry. In this article, I will share about Aztec secret indian healing clay uses to you.
Aztec secret indian healing clay uses:
- Mix aztec secert indian healing clay with equal parts of apple cider vinegar or water.
- White vinegar is often synthetic acetic acid, and cider vinegar is fermented from apple cider. Therefore, the two have similar chemical properties. So you can use white vinegar as well. Howover, seems like people prefer cidar vinegar because it’s made from apples and not synthetic or made from grain alcohol.
- The mixture should be mixed in non-metallic materials such as glass, pottery or wooden bowl/mixing spoon. Because metallic materials may react with the clay minerals, which destroys the effectiveness of the aztec mud mask.
- you will see the reaction of both elements become to a bit effervescent
- However, in who have delicate skin should try water first.
- Apply the healing clay gently on your,or liberally spread the clay mask down your neck line as well.
- Aztec secret indian healing clay uses doesn’t be used with skin care only, but someone apply it with their Specially in who have 4c natural hair, because It cleans scalp and makes your hair to be soft and makes natural curls or fro pop!
- Mask a 1/8 to 1/4 inch thick layer of clay on the face or other areas and let it dry for generally as 5 minutes in delicate skin and 15-20 minutes in normal skin.
- Bentonite clay is supposed to remove toxins, chemicals and impurities from skin.
- Remove clay by washing with warm water.
- A slight redness may appear after removing the clay, it will disappear in approximately 30 minutes.
- When everything is washed off, you can place a warm steamed towel on your face to more relax.