Many people have known that. Aztec Secret – Indian Healing Clay is used to cleaning and face skin treatment. But do you know that it also applies to hair as well. So I want to present “Aztec secret indian healing clay for hair mask”
From who have used “Aztec secret indian healing clay for hair mask”, they found that it did help with anti breakage, and detoxifying scalp. Especially in curly hair such as African-American women it cleans their scalp and sometimes it may be so much healthier than shampoo. it really makes your hair soft and makes you natural curls or fro pop!. it leaves no smell in my hair and was very easy to rinse out in the shower!
Aztec secret indian healing clay for hair mask
- Only wash your hair with your favorite conditioner.
- Prepare non-metallic materials such as glass, pottery or wooden bowl/mixing spoon. Because metallic materials may react with the clay minerals, which destroys the effectiveness of the aztec mud mask.
- Mix the clay and vinegar to a smooth consistency in enough amount for your hair length.
- Rinse the conditioner out of your hair.
- Apply the clay to your hair until your hair is fully covered.
- Let the clay mask sit in your hair till it gets hard. This step, reviewers use 5-30 minutes that it is good result to their hair. However, you may research this step to find suitable time.
- When it is drying, you are likely to feel your scalp tightening.
- When you are sure that the clay is dry rinse it until all the clay is out of the hair.
- Towel blot, condition and style as usual.
- Only these, it gave crazy curl definition.